Wednesday, July 19, 2017
From its headquarters in Jackson Heights, New York, Delgado Travel Agency has served clients for over 40 years, providing a wide range of travel-related services. Delgado Travel Agency offers several package holiday deals, including trips to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. The following are three things you must see in Punta Cana:
1. Isla Saono – A small island just off the coast of Punta Cana, accessible via ferry, Isla Saono is a government-protected nature reserve that offers stunning beaches, beautiful palm trees, and access to plenty of natural sights.
2. The Astron shipwreck. – Offering ample opportunities for scuba divers to explore, the Astron is a tanker that ran ashore while delivering corn in 1978. Much of the wreck is visible above the surface, making it an interesting sight whether you dive or not.
3. Hoyo Azul – A sinkhole filled with stunning clear water, Hoyo Azul is reachable via guided hiking tours. Better yet, those with a taste for adventure can enjoy zip lining near the waters.
Thursday, May 11, 2017
With dozens of offices throughout Illinois, New York, New Jersey, alongside over 100 more in Mexico and Ecuador, Delgado Travel Agency focuses on providing quality customer services. Delgado Travel Agency offers travel packages to numerous international locations. If you are preparing for a flight, here are some tips to help you deal with any pre-flight anxiety:
1. Pack early: Rushing around to do last-minute packing when you’re already anxious will cause more stress.
2. Learn about noises: If it is your first time flying, it helps to understand the various noises a plane makes when in the air. For example, as the plane is taxiing you will likely hear and feel bumps. These are tar strips on the runway and the bumps are completely normal. You will also hear regular changes in engine volume.
3. Open the air vents: If you start to feel claustrophobic during the flight, opening an air vent gives you a quick blast of fresh air that should make you feel more comfortable.
4. Speak to an attendant: As you board the plane, speak to a flight attendant and let them know that you feel nervous. Many will take the time to check in with you periodically to ensure you’re feeling okay.
Friday, April 28, 2017
Delgado Travel Agency has offered travel services to clients in the United States, Mexico, and Ecuador for over 40 years. Dedicated to quality in all it does, Delgado Travel Agency maintains membership to the International Air Transport Association (IATA), which creates global standards for the airline industry. The IATA offers a range of training programs delivered via five training methods. These are:
- Classroom training: Participants learn directly from IATA instructors at one of the IATA training centers around the world.
- Distance learning: These self-study programs prove useful for students who are unable to attend classroom sessions. Distance learning can still be overseen by one of the IATA’s training centers.
- In-company training: Created and taught by IATA instructors, in-company training sessions allow businesses to cater IATA training to specific needs.
- Training partners: The IATA maintains a network of partner organizations that deliver training on its behalf. Further, international recognition comes via its academic partner programs.
- Virtual training: Much like distance learning, virtual training allows for study away from the classroom setting. However, the program also provides direct access to instructors and students. It blends virtual events with live sessions.