Friday, April 28, 2017
Delgado Travel Agency has offered travel services to clients in the United States, Mexico, and Ecuador for over 40 years. Dedicated to quality in all it does, Delgado Travel Agency maintains membership to the International Air Transport Association (IATA), which creates global standards for the airline industry. The IATA offers a range of training programs delivered via five training methods. These are:
- Classroom training: Participants learn directly from IATA instructors at one of the IATA training centers around the world.
- Distance learning: These self-study programs prove useful for students who are unable to attend classroom sessions. Distance learning can still be overseen by one of the IATA’s training centers.
- In-company training: Created and taught by IATA instructors, in-company training sessions allow businesses to cater IATA training to specific needs.
- Training partners: The IATA maintains a network of partner organizations that deliver training on its behalf. Further, international recognition comes via its academic partner programs.
- Virtual training: Much like distance learning, virtual training allows for study away from the classroom setting. However, the program also provides direct access to instructors and students. It blends virtual events with live sessions.